PG Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality & Customer Service Overview
To meet the needs of well-established airlines to ensure proficiency and high levels of competence at the start of your career. You will be able to gain employment with the technical knowledge and skills learned in this course and gain a foothold within the industry of your choice.
Most airport and airline organizations focus on the importance of customer services because without people the objectives of the organization will not be met. This is why it is important for an organization needs to be sustainable and ensure that their staff is professional at all times regardless of the situations that might occur. This includes having respect towards others and exceed expectations to customers and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
ENROLL THE COURSE
There are many benefits to earning this Certificate. Successful students of this program will develop high skills that will enable them to pursue their careers in the Aviation, Hospitality, and Customer Service field. This knowledge may lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Successful students will learn the needed approach for the management of an airport. Also, you will get the knowledge of and a thorough foundation in airport management, skills in managing operations and commercial units, skills in addressing key issues and opportunities in the development and expansion of an airport, and so on.
- Crew Resource Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Dangerous goods awareness
- Guidance regarding professional appearance, actions, and attitude.
- Outline what guests expect.
- Explain service body language and what is and is not appropriate.
- Service recovery tactics.
- Better manage service-related stress.
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Use techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills.
- Graduate or Final Year Students
- Basic knowledge of English
- Having a pleasing personality
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
- Minimum Height Required: 155cm for Female & 170cm for Male.
21 – 32 Years