PG Diploma in Airport Operation Overview
Decided to work in the airport environment but was not sure about the procedures or operation. As travelers, we are very limited to the awareness of the airport environment and how it works from check-in to the actual services available for the passenger. However, most of the procedures are operational and are behind the scenes in order for the passenger processes to flow and board their flight safely. This Airport Ground Handling Operations course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain knowledge and understanding of the Airport Operations by gaining key knowledge of the environment including airlines, passengers, and ground handling agents. This course will give candidates valuable knowledge for better career prospects in the airport environment.
If you are considering working in the airport environment, this particular course will enlighten you with terminal operations in the airport environment. If any of these procedures are implemented incorrectly, this can cause flight delay with the knock-off to affect the airline will be charged and this, in turn, passenger airfares will increase.
So, gain the knowledge required before seeking employment in the airport environment and contribute to the smooth running of an airport through gaining knowledge and the skills required.
ENROLL THE COURSE
Upon completion of this course, you will learn a general overview of the aviation industry. You will also have a good understanding of the important principles and practical step-by-step techniques for airside management and safety, the ability needed to handle passengers and their baggage safely, the skills needed to spot potentially in the airport and so much more.
At Aviation Planet we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organizations are looking for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career. You will gain the following competencies and knowledge covering important topics including:
- Familiarise with the airport and terminal environment
- Identify airside and landside in the airport terminal
- Identify airport and terminal facilities
- Identify airline passenger destinations
- Familiarise with the role of ground handling agents
- Identify key airport roles specific to baggage handling and passports and visas
- Identify key roles in the airport environment
- Familiarise with key issues in the airport environment
- Identify different airline and aircraft types
- Familiarise with meet and greet services in the airport
- Introduction to different fares and passenger tickets
- Introduction to global distribution systems
- Graduate or Final Year Students
- Good command over English
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
17 – 27 Years