Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Overview
Becoming a cabin crew is a highly sought-after position and a competitive career option. Airlines receive thousands of applications on a monthly basis and the question is; how will you stand out from the other candidates? Our expertly written course will help you discover the essential strategies and steps that you must be aware of in order to be successful during the selection process.
- Our Airline Cabin Crew intensive training course has been developed for all candidates, independent of their background, wishing to start a new career in the field.
- Airline Cabin Crew needs to be able to act quickly and confidently in all safety and emergency situations. Safety is our number one priority and this is evident in the way we conduct our training.
- On completion of this course, each candidate will possess the full skill set necessary for future success and will be ready to meet the standards and requirements of industry employers globally.
- We have a community feel where each individual values and respects one another. This may be the reason why our graduates, even those who have completed the course many years ago, continue to come back not only for a chat and a cup of tea, but also to share their professional experience, among many other reasons.
- With many industry links and expert, highly experienced staff, we have full confidence that our course will lead you quickly to a career in the sector.
- We will enhance your CV, guide you through the process of completing an online job application and support you as you prepare for your interview.
Our courses are highly detailed and professional and will cover the following key areas to help you prepare for your cabin crew interview: Our expertly designed course will provide you with all the information you need to prepare for an airline Cabin Crew interview. Preparation is the key to a confident performance in any type of interview and even more so with Cabin Crew interviews. Our expertly written Interview Success workshops are run by airline professionals who will provide you with the information and guidance needed to perform confidently in airline Cabin Crew interviews, in order to stand out as an ideal candidate.
As part of the Air Cabin Crew Job Preparations course students will learn a range of topics including the following:
- Learn how to dress and present yourself to wow prospective employers during the interview.
- Discover what questions to ask the interviewers and how to answer common and important questions.
- Learn what it takes to be a member of a cabin crew and how to portray your skills and experience through hypothetical scenarios.
- Introduction to Cabin Crew Course
- A day in the life of a Cabin Crew Member
- Importance of Customer Service
- Career Support: the Application
- Telephone Screening and Interviewing
- Group Assessments and Presentations
- Interview Advice
- Recruitment Resources – example CV
- Example Applications
- Follow up / Thank you letters
- Airline Contact Details
- Final Assessment
- 12th pass or appeared, First Year or Second Year Student
- Basic knowledge of English
- Having a pleasing personality
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews