AddressAviation Planet Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka View map
Tourism, Hospitality & Customer Service Overview
This course gives you the opportunity to develop an understanding and knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality, and the customer service industry in its professional capacity. It is designed to provide competent airline information, airfares, and ticketing and airline reservations system, used in the industry. This course provides a comprehensive introduction to practical skills required in booking flights and quoting fares to various passenger scenarios including extra services such as hotels and car hire. This course will provide you with the awareness to become a professional for many careers in the industry.
World Class Travel Companies are looking for the best candidates to employ. In the Travel industry, candidates are expected to have professional knowledge and familiarisation to work for the best companies in the world. This knowledge is identified by particular terminology used in the industry only by professionally trained staff. This not only gives you insight into your intended career path but also assists you during the recruitment process when applying for employment within the industry. The skills learned are universal and recognized worldwide regardless so, this course is an initial start and allows you to decide what career path you wish to pursue.
The Travel Agency Operations entails underpinning skills to understand how the industry works. You will gain the following competencies and knowledge of holiday destinations and travel industry skills needed to work for major luxury operators. This course is designed for candidates to achieve the right skill-set to succeed in this career and have a long-term future within various travel sectors. We first start with the minimum requirements to empower candidates to apply for careers with established organizations.
- Identify cities and countries related to IATA areas and Sub-areas
- Familiarise with airline coding and decoding
- Acknowledge passenger routings and worldwide geography
- Interpret data entries on electronic tickets
- Familiarise with Passenger special request codes
- Familiarise with Airline carriers coding and decoding
- Identify and interpret airline fare structures
- Identify baggage allowance coding
- Identify airline excess baggage charges
- Checking and interpreting airline fare availability and much more
- Construct convent and round the worldwide currencies using rates of exchange
- Construct and price one way, return and circle trip routes using normal fares
- Identify applicable taxes, fees, and charges for specific passenger journeys
The Airline Computerised Reservations Systems(Simulated) is a worldwide recognized qualification and training required by many travels, airline, and airport industry-leading employers give candidates to gain competence in.
- 12th pass or appeared, First Year or Second Year students
- Basic knowledge of English
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
- 12th pass or appeared
17 – 32 Years